xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coyotech

Anyone Here Is Play Enemy Territory

Go for it, download it now- I'm a HUGE fan of enemy territory- for a free download it's up there amongst the best, has to be one of the most tactical, most team based games out there. If you don't work as a team, you will lose, I swear- it's that simple. There are tons of features and make sure you give the manual a good read before you do anythings as there are many attributes to each character and it's crucial for a team to get the right balance or else you lose... It's that simple. The only problem is that the game doesnt come with that many maps, but I suppose it is a free game. There are tons more maps and addons available all over the web though. The key to winning in the game is communication, too often the team will just lose it and each man goes on his own mission and your team just gets absolutely cleaned up, work together and you usually just fly through the enemy.