xisto Community
microdude431

What is the size of you HD

I got 2 x 20Gb harddisks which makes my total hard disk space to 40Gb... its very pathetic to me... i dun think its enough... thinking of changing... nowaday u can get 100Gb with 7200rpm at abt 100++ SGD... thats cheap... i dunno abt others places... but i think nw is the right time to change hardware...

Well I own my own computer company so I have many computers at my home. I have a 500-gig server. There are also a couple personal computers, which are only like 120gig, and I have an older one that’s a P IIII that only has like 60gig. There all pretty good otherwise, I am not really sure if 500 gig is exactly right, might be off by a few but the rest im sure about.

I have a WD 120 GB hard drive, it's in this computer I put together in July 2004. Runs well and I haven't had any problems yet. I'm only using about 10.5 GB of it though. But for the money it wasn't bad, I got it for $70 at Best Buy. (Was after a mail-in rebate, took awhile to get that :) )

to answer the question about why i need 560gb:movies! i used to put them on cd's, but all my cd's got ****ed up after a while. now i save them on the two 200gig drives, which both are filled for about 80%the others are pretty stuffed too: current downloads, backups, a lot of pictures (over 3 gb :))i store just about everything on harddisks. cd's suck, not reliable.