xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
microdude431

Far Cry

I'am play, it's not cool.Not good engine... not fast, bad ability. graphic fine but not beautiful, in DOOM 3 better ^_^. plot is awful. I think that is one of the bads games of the year.

Both of these games are horrible compared to Half life 2... hahaActually FarCry is pretty nice game, being the first of the three to be released, it must get some kodos.Doom 3: Graphically AMAZING AND SCARY. lol... Play it alone in the dark at midnight with all the windows open and the speakers at lifelike volumeOMG OMG OMG lolHalf life 2: Enuff said, the sequel to one of the best games of its time and comes with Counter Strike: Source. :)

Try the vietnam game for some challenge... I forgot its name, but its rather vulgar as the Viet Kongs inside keep screaming the fish word, the graphics are moderate and is quite real as the enemy can flank you and flush you out with grenades, not to mention that its rather simple to die... even on easy mode! I finished the game already...

Far cry is a really good game. One of the best games of 2004. the graphics are great and have advanced features like pixel shading. the ai is really good and has some pretty advanced squad ai for example the enemy will try to flank you and throw granades at you.the story is kind of corny, but the levels are great.

Oh I found the veitnam war game's name. Its called Men Of Valor, in there the enemys can also flank you, flush you out with grenades, just that you don't get the radar thing that Far Cry has... Far Cry has rather ridiculous story line though...

I'am play, it's not cool.Not good engine... not fast, bad ability. graphic fine but not beautiful, in DOOM 3 better :). plot is awful. I think that is one of the bads games of the year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MAn please do not diss the FArCry game this way.. that gase is Very GOod ... just think of the publishing and producing teams(not wery well known) and look at the game .. it's just COOL i had much fun with it . I mean FUN not .. SCARY *BLEEP* Action (eg. Doom 3) as about the loading and performance of the game.. just fulfill the Minimum Req. and u will have no problem. I'm quite satisfied with this game THUMBS UP!!

Didn't play Half-life2 or Halo2, but I've played FarCry. It is really interesting game. Graphics is amazing! End special effects is cool. AI is at good level too. Enemies try to surround the player, they hide under trees and walls. It's interesting. Half-Life2 is maybe even better (as I know from reviews and video clips), but I'm not such active player as I was before, that's the only reason why I didn't play HL2.And Halo... I don't know what this game is all about at all :)

FarCry have good graphics details, I would take off water, it look like real water maybe better :( this game also have good plot. I have problem when I want to copy it, I have to waste time when I found crack for this game :) but I still can`t ti intsall mods for this game ;) the FarCry goes down when I install it.