xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamesleon

MusicMatch Jukebox 9.0

Musicmatch brings to you a newer version of it's Jukebox, it is similar to 8.2 but is much more powerful.I like this program because I can sort the order of my MP3s and it is easy to find the tracks when I have to search for them. I have 3,342 MP3's and with this program I can easily track down songs by searching for either the artist or the track name.I don't like WinAmp because of their first version, they didn't have a jukebox like interface. Their latest version however does have a jukebox interface but I don't like the order it places my MP3s in.I think MusicMatch is the best software for writing my music CDs because it evaluates each track for the disk and I have never had a problem with it.This is my own opinion of it but it is good and you should try it out.

So about musicmatch. I have used it when it was at version 7,5 but it was too clumsy and not so functional. Is that corrected now. I use iTunes everyday and the sound of music is more loud than in winamp. Is the volume is boosted in musicmatch jukebox too?!

I forgot using this thing. Maybe it's because i'm already contented with Microsoft Media Player 10 with Media Center Edition + Microsoft Plus! Tools. I substituted Nero's converting tools over this software's.

I just checked out Musicmatch 9 and can say they have gone backwards in some aspects of navigation, they have removed text that use to state what their buttons meant, not everyone understand a picture that means shuffle and it was only till I browsed my cursor over the button that a tool tip bubble popped up saying it was shuffle, why would they do this to their users?I haven't fully tested it out yet, but it seems just like a revamp of version 8.2 so no marginal differences seen by just looking at it apart from a different GUI with buttons that don't state what they are.MusicMatch is still a good Music Player, but a lot of features it has is not understandable by most and it could cause problems if setup/altered incorrectly. I recommend it over Media Player for Music anyday, WMP just takes the cake in confusing software and since MS cater to shareholders rather than users, what else do you expect?Cheers, MC

The musicmatch system of automatically tagging all your mp3 files is absolutely ingenius and the way it presents itself is very appealing. I heard rumours that Yahoo! are planning to take it over and create they're own music selling service based on Musicmatch Jukebox.

I prefer using Windows Media Player and iTunes on Windows. I remember that MusicMatch was bundled with my other computer from the manufacturer and I found it a bit unorganized to use.WinAmp is ok, haven't used it in a few years, but I still prefer iTunes with the iTunes store and "genius". I use Windows Media Player to fix the ID3 tags for the MP3s