xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yasir

Wap Sites : Wml Everything you want to say about WAP

Hi Everyone,I started this topic for all you WAP freaks, cos I am one! You can post your questions, and queries about WAP, and exchange information about WAP, technical, general, or anything you feel is appropriate!Cheers!Yasir :D

Hey guys,I just found out that in WAP sites, you have to set the MIME types for .wml, .wbmp, etc...extensions, to allow the server to correctly identify the pages and the imagesCheers!Yasir :D

I love building wap sites. Nice simple layout but lots of powerfull code. I have never really built a web site (have installed ready made scripts like mybb but never from a blank page). In my opinion wap will get better and better as phones advance and time passes!

Again:Hi friends i need some wap scripts cna any one please give me these scripts..like guestbook service script , chat service scritpt , online counter service script , hi counter service script.i need these aLL scripts in english language.if any one have these scripts please give me.replay here or PM me or email me at plz_pay@yahoo.com or pllz_pay@hotmail.com i hope that any one can soon replay me or email me on at email addres.i ll thank ful to that person hwo can give me these scripts.hope u ll give me these scripts soon ...Thank You !Hv A Nice Day To All My Frineds...