xisto Community
khemso

What Do You Feel Is The Best Game Ever? put ur best game

i think the best game ever is "Hitman:contract" and "Mafia"what do you think?????

Notice from moonwitch:
Editted the title to reflect yeah... Please make your posts longer than what you have here, it's considered spamming, also there are about 13 threads with the EXACT same topic
Edited by moonwitch (see edit history)

The best game of all time is diablo II: Lord of Destruction. I like this game for serveral reasons. First of all its rpg with much better graphics and gameplay then diablo 1, then of course you got battle net which never gets old. Theres always something to do on battle net and theres also mods if you start to get bored of single player. If anyone else plays let me know and maybe we could play sometime.

warcraft iii/frozen throne for its custom play! starcraft for its strategies! and of cuz diablo ii/lod for its everything... though this is not a game but its the reason y i stick so closely with the above 3 titles... its battle.net! lolz... basically i like all blizzard production...

For me... the best game ever is NOMAD SOUL released by French company about 4-5 years ago, because it has a huge adventure world which can be felt by a player. Also because of unique playing atmosphere and combat system... Best ever... I really feel nostalgia for it, because all other games are just repeating the same things... Check out Omikron: Nomad Soul also the screens: Screenshots and review Nomad Soul review

Its got to be,Age of empires II exp: conqsor i just got GTA: san andreas for the ps2 it's so goodI also admit to zelda been quite good