xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamesleon

What do you think of Need for speed Undergroud Is great or bad?

Wy do you tink  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

personally i own the game, and i find it is quite a long game with soooooo much customability for your cars. You can change individual parts and add nos and the graphics shop is just amazing - there are 1000's of different customizable paterns+ you spelt great wrong :P

NFS Ug2 is pretty cool game. Customizing the cars and street racing is very cool and the city is done really well. But my problem is that the actuall driving bit in the game is quite sucky... Yeah it's arcade game and was never meant to be realistic but even in arcade spirit it could be better. Especially I dislike how cars slide in the game. Without knowing the car, you can't really tell is it front wheel or rear wheel drive. Or 4wd. But nevertheless I've spent like 10 hours with the game. It kinda hooks you. If I win one more race I can get that engine upgrade... You know what I mean. And although the handling is a bit dodgy, the actual races work quite well.

I think Nfs 2 it the most booooring game i've ever seen (maybe except Max Payne ;] ) The race is so boooring ;/ Try to play another racing game!!! Nfs 2 SUX!!!

I think its alright, Im not really into my driving games as much in the gaming world, but there are one or two that I could actually sit down and enjoy. My girlfriend has this game, she forced me to sit down and play it. I was better than I expected and I could see better than she expected as well lol. The graphics are amazing, and is cool that you can kit up your car after winning alot of money, and have it sponsored in magazines. It has little FMV sequences which a woman talks to you, you will always remain silent though, the FMV sequences are impressive but pointless. Also the tracks arent anything spectacular. Their basically the same. Dont expect any variation.