xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamesleon

Alien vr Predator Are good or bad

wy do you tihnk  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually liked the movie on the count of Im a Huge fan of the Predator Films and Aliens (not 2 and 3). I also like the Mortal Kombat feel the movie gives off (considering its from the same director and uses the same camera techniques. Though the movie could have better Plot and Characters I like the action thumbs up MOFO

It was a good movie but not what I was expecting. It should of been made by a different director, the storyline was alright but the scenes were more action giving eye candy rather than suspense and terror. Freddy vs Jason worked perfectly in my opinion but thats because the two horror icons have been in corny joke-filled series. With the Alien and Predator movies their treated more seriously, so it doesnt go right with AVP.I might buy it on DVD preowned for a few pounds, but thats only because the special effects were good, on the aliens especially. But if your after a horror film then this is definitely not for you. The characters you dont get to know well enough before they die to care for or even remember who they are. The jokes are pretty funny but are delivered more than they should. The violence is not too bad, but dont expect gory action that will make you cringe. If you didnt like Resident Evil, made by the same director, then dont watch this as it basically has the same methods.

good movie if you havent seen any of the others. The inconsistancies between the other films and AVP are numerous. The queen was way bigger than any of the queens from the other film and the aliens tails were all extreemly long. Plus, the predator befriends a human? And if there was a survivor, why whas there no record of the events in the future? Someone would have believed her. Over all I though that this was a terrible film, not even worth the $5 to rent.

Yeah I know what you mean, but its just some brain dead fun. I dont think it was trying to win a oscar at the awards :) Worthy of a rental, the special effects are good but not amazing that its best in the theatres or anything like that. I would recomend Freddy vs Jason more than this, but thats because it has some shock tactics, gruesome and gory deaths, just as good special effects, but a much better story. However both the films have a twist in the end that opens for a sequel! This would be good but their both equally not the best of twists.