xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ariel

Digital Cameras

you should also look for those thathave built-in flash. some digicams doens't have flash and they are not good when taking indoor shots. i have an Aiptek camera, it has 3.1 megapixel, video capapble, 16 mb internal memory but no flash. i can use it outdoors with-out problem. but most shots inside a room are not good.

I have been using Canon's PowerShot. It is a little bit too bulky but it is powered by AA batteries, which I think is more convenient. Panasonic has a new model that features Optical Image Stablizer. It is quite popular now here though it is quite expensive...

im planning to get into digital cameras too, but im still short on funds, currently im thinking of getting one that would have a slot for a mmc, since i already have an mmc reader and also a phone with mmc and that goes with my mp3 player too~

last year i bought a nikon coolpix. 8 mega pixels!--it's definitley served it's purpose and i got it for just 499$! i researched into digitals quite a bit and basically i think they're all pretty comprable. it basically boils down to what you are particularlly interested in or what feature you're looking for.just be sure to get a name brand if you're hoping to get any good out of it. Nikon, cannon, sony, olympas, kodak, fujifilm, minolta, and now HP.if you're looking for one with good specs but are tight on your budget fuji finepix is pretty sweet. they've got great specs with low prices as they're "newer" to the camera market. 2 of my friends have them and i've uesed them and they are definitley great.as far as a simple automatic point and shoot, if that's what your interested in try and get a 3.3 megapixel at least and then have fun!Oh, make sure to get a second battery as you'll definitley use it and even if you don't models are changing so fast that old batteries are often unavailable or just impossible to find and even if you do they are majorly costly.and as far as digital cameras not runing on certain operating systems--you can generally download the patch or file at the company's website from where you bought it.

I just recently bought the Kodak DX7590. It's really cool, it is 5 megapixel and has a 10 times optical zoom. It has tons of manual settings so is clearly aimed at a professional market. I myself am not a professional photographer but the camera was on special so I jumped on it. It is a rather largish camera and won't easily fit into your pocket.

I bought myself a Kodak LS753 camera a few months back. It cost just over ?100, 4.1MP, 12x Zoom and takes SD cards. Its really easy to use yet still has the advanced features professionals would use. It sort of grows with you.It takes incredible quality photos, no grain and always bright.If you are just getting into the world of digital photos then you can pick up a really basic camera for about ?10, but they do not have a flash or screen etc.Try going for a relatively cheap compact camera.

I would recommend a digital camera.

You can find some here

I hope that it helps.

Hi, i want to buy a digital camera for my pc. What you reccomend in a price accesible??

I like the sony cibershot?? do you have any to reccomend??

Thanks!!!

5404[/snapback]

Hi, i want to buy a digital camera for my pc. What you reccomend in a price accesible??

I like the sony cibershot?? do you have any to reccomend??

Thanks!!!

5404[/snapback]

I have the old sony cibershot 2.0 Mega pixels. I have taken tousands of pictures with it and no problem. Go for anything similar. They are have good price/quality

I have a Sony CyberShot, it's an awesome Digital Camera but extremely exspensive. The design is perfect, and the pictures come out so clear it's an unbeatable camera for the price...

I have a lumix panasonic digital camera(but I forgot the type). x]It's really good quality, has like a lot of features..It was worth about 500$ sgd?It took a while for me to save up all that money. ^_^ I want a camera that like when you view the image it like turns when you like flip it around.I dont know what it's called though. This girl had it and I was like WHOA! Do you guys know what it's called?

hi , i think i can help you regarding this , i bought a sony Cyber shot recently for 10,000 Rupees and now i am using it ,but now as im using it i see a Big drawback in it , it is not shake proof or else in other words it does not have an anti shake.But the cam is 7 mega pixel and the clarity of the image and the quality is superb , provided you dont shake while taking a snap.On the other hand if you shake what happens is the the image becomes blur and people are not going to say that the pic is from a digi cam. it looks like one mobile cam pic.So my advice is that when you buy a Digi cam Look for anti Shake option and then go for one.