xisto Community
andipa

Ragnarok Online

I've never heard of it - whats it like? I've come across too many games that just consist of goals like "conquer the galaxy" and "become a mighty warrior", but those games got boring because the producers ran out of interesting things to put into the game!

its a pretty good game i used to play it on a free sakry server but it wasnt a uhh gravity owned one >.>i play anarchy online now since its free

i love this game! it's like, our whole school is playing this...well,seems like it. I'm not really into MMORPGs, but when i tried it, i got hooked.I couldn't stop playing it anymore. It's only 2D, but the characters and the environment look cool, and they're really cute. I started playing almost two years ago in pRO, but my grades decreased (and not to mention,it costs),and the servers are getting more and more laggy too. so bye bye ragnarok online, hello ragnarok offline!!! i have my own private server, and the features are quite advanced. If you wanna hove awesome fun, just play it. Rok 'On!!!

Ragnorok is my favorite mmorpg that i have played, but don't anymore.i played on lots and lots of private servers, but they would always stop working and get stupid errors...i hated that...so i just stoped playing it and have just been playing either like HalfLife 2 or surf the internet for little games to move to my computer with me new pendrive...btw im new and a friend of killer008r

Rag online Private servers, You can find them any where and they are free. I was in a server, if I can find the link to it I'll edit this with it. But about the server there is over 2k people in one server and they have 4 servers in their community all with a certian xp bonus (they help alooot but it is also fun to play in the server without it)

yea i use to play this game all the time on a private server, this game is soooo fun..i had to reformat my comp and i dont have RO on my comp anymore, anyone know where i can download it from? and how do i play on free servers?

Zechs007- a lot of these servers go crazy all the time and they're not always online. And you'd really get a lot of errors of if you don't have the latest or updated client,which is always required.

Leppy-you can download the latest clients here.that's if you would like to play on a private server. But you need to use a korean proxy to be able to download , because IPs outside korea are being blocked.

You can download a free private server here. It's up to you if you would like to make it online or offline. The downside of is that it can get pretty boring most of the time if there are only 10 or less people in your server,especially when you're alone. Buy you can configure it as you like, the XPs,prices,items,everything.The best part is that you can be a GM yourself.

ya i know...but i just got bored and i got the client from kiiler008r in the first place...so i didn't want to update for like 10 hours...but it still is my favorite mmorpg that i have played in the past 6 months...

Zechs007- a lot of these servers go crazy all the time and they're not always online. And you'd really get a lot of errors of if you don't have the latest or updated client,which is always required.

Leppy-you can download the latest clients here.that's if you would like to play on a private server. But you need to use a korean proxy to be able to download , because IPs outside korea are being blocked.

You can download a free private server here. It's up to you if you would like to make it online or offline. The downside of is that it can get pretty boring most of the time if there are only 10 or less people in your server,especially when you're alone. Buy you can configure it as you like, the XPs,prices,items,everything.The best part is that you can be a GM yourself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The private server I go to is a hosted 24/7 rag server, it only goes down for temorary updates that take about half an hour.

I used to play this game on the Loki Server, the cost to play the game was well worth it, I don't know how many time I have heard people complain about it though. It is like one of the first MMORPGs around not to mention one of the biggest most of the MMORPGs arounb were probably based off of this game because it set a standard for all of them, I think they have added some new servers on recently as well as several new areas to explore if you are thinking of playing it I recomend that you do it is a great MMORPG to play!!!!!!!!

I started playing in iro about a few months before Comodo (i think thats the beach town thingys name) came about, and stopped playing recently. I have a lvl 99 vit knight, a 99 sb katar/double fortune sword hybrid assasin, and a lvl like 82 priest, along with a low level merc for vending. At that point the game got a wee bit boring LOL. I never got used to the new towns and such, and I think thats about what knocked me over into not playing anymore. I have about a month left on my membership, and my brother paid me $10 to take the account till it ran out which was fine with me. The characters were not too well drawn but I just kept the cool images of the characters on the official site in my mind LOL. The economy has worked itself out rather well, but it will take forever to get the best stuff (i had 2 of the legendary items... the boots and the belt :rolleyes:). Anyways, ya its a great time waster if you make a goal to get thors equipment or something. Altogether it is one of the better MMORPG's that you don't buy any software for.

I have not played Ragnarok Online yet, and I wonder if it is worth it to purchase a subscription? I do not really enjoy the looks of the in-game graphics, but a lot of my friends say it is fun to play. What is the storyline? What is the plot? Is there one? I think I would like it more if you could use in-game currency to purchase clothing for your character (as I enjoy dressing things up XD), but apparently the clothes are predetermined based on class. =\