xisto Community
gritto

People who are already hosted what do you think of astahost?

astahost is the best host that stickboarder.info has ever been with!first we were with BritishHost.co.uk, but they had dns problems which forced us to move to 000k.com. But, when 000k2.com's cPanel license expired, i found Xisto. It is absolutely the BEST webhost ever!!!!!! Also 100webspace.com is a good site to host a backup of your website, as i am doing now (just to be safe)

Thank you members. Yes, We thank you for contributing and sharing your knowlegde with us. With your amount of contribution, time and support, our services are too less. Xisto will try to be the best always. But, one of our main sources of new members, free-webhosts has removed our listing for some reason and We would like to request member's to spread word about this site. Please link the articles and post about us at diffrent forums. You are also free to post a link at your site ... Thank You very much.

i don't want to suck up to the admins, but Xisto is the best i had up to now.
i used freeprohost.com, which has 100mb but disables some functions
i tried frandt, but that's one more off line than online: https://www.siteuptime.com/statistics.php?I0&&UserId=13641
lycos gives you 50mb but has a lot of adds. you can rule them out, but it's not working on every browser and slows down the loading...

and Xisto. well, they care about giving you all the options. the bandwith is limited, but still pretty good to host a personal site and bigger than all of the others i mentioned.
uptime is really good for a free host:
https://www.siteuptime.com/statistics.php?I9&&UserId=13641

so i'll stick to Xisto.
and you have to post on the forum... oh well, it's cool. you help others and sometimes you learn something yourself. it rocks!

Hm i tried alot of hosts .. But Got it best :) Good Job Guys...alot Of feature .. + no adds only requirememnt is be active in forum... Thats great .. I think I wud never leave it LOL... Hope It'll not chnage its requirememnt .+ rules

for me sometimes page loading and uploading/downloading suddenly goes extremely slow for a few hours. this happened a lot when i was trying to configure my MT journal. otherwise, pretty good place!

The downtime that you have experienced was due to the unexpected heavy signups that we recieved. Everything is fine. Also, there were some upgrading issue that had to be solved. The kernal version was bugging too. We regret for the inconvinience.

Hi there, :) Honestly have I search for an host like this for years. And then finaly did I find it..My first hosted site was as I might had mentioned by another post at Geocities, at the old days b4 yahoo destroyed it. Then had I tried to host at tripod a couple of times, by they keep delete it cause leak of traffic...???? :P And then also these borring hosts you're getting together with your IP access, where you can't do anything else than upload a site without cgi, php or any other funny stuffs.I really like to recommand this to everyone that I know who is working with homesites.Thanks alot for this... :) BrgdsJens

Astahost is great, Unlimited MySQL is the greatest ever, you just cant beat it, although bandwidth is small compared to the likes of shyper and netrulon who offer 10GB, this host actually works, 50 posts can be annoying ot begin with but after a week the posts will start to reach there hundreds, Xisto is a real nice place and got a real nice adin Opaque I will say there is a mod here that is starting to wear my patience thin but i will not name them, i will take it up with them myself with a PM, its an attitude thing.

Astahost is one of the very best that I've ever signed up with.Previously I used to be hosted by "anyxhost.com", but suddenly their services stopped due to no mentioned reason !!. I was good but life move on.Then I had signed up with many (atleast 3-4) hosts giving ad-free hosting. But none of them was even close to "anyxhost.com", it really rocked !!.I have been approved today only. So I can't say much about their hosting, but one thing for sure, this site is pretty straight-forward : post replies or new topics to stay active, and stay active to get quality free hosting. No small print, no *BLEEP*, no crap. It's the approach I like the best. I looked at the CPanel. It was pretty impressive, had many more icons (yeah, many more icons and not many more controls) than the one at "anyxhost.com".Bye,Bigyan