xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

robotech: battle cry the ps2 game

Who here liked robotech battle cry? I personally liked that game cause as it progresses and you get into space, the battles become very fast-paced and it took alot of skill to just not be destroyed let alone win battles

Robotech: Battlecry rocked my world. I had been waiting years for this game because I'm a huge fan of the Robotech Saga. Having the opportunity to fly into combat with CDR Fokker and Rick Hunter, save Minmei, and wreak havoc on the zentradi was a dream come true. But, to make things even better this is actually a very well designed game with awesome cellshaded graphics instead of just some crappy game that often show up when they are designed from shows. I mean, I flew Skull One and slaughtered hundreds of Zentradi in it. What more can you ask for?Now, I have a slightly different opinion of Robotech Invasion. My main beef is that you don't get to fly the alphas or betas. While getting to use the cyclone armor is great, I really wanna fly those new fighters.