xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deivid1405241470

Send a file up to 1 Gb free

Is there an unlimited bandwidth? or can only one person dl the file. I tried this before. You get a yousendit link after you upload it and it emails to the person. But, can like a 100 people who have the link dl it?

I checked the website. It's very simple and easy to use. One week deletion is not too bad. But I am only on a 56K connection right now. I just hope I can get a broadband ASAP.BTW, I'm waiting until juiceboosted.com comes out on October 1, 2004. I signed-up already last month. I hope it's not a scam because they said the technology was used by the US military in the battlefield. The only way to know is wait.

impossible. ..but it reaLLY WORKS.!!THANKS FOR THE USEFUL SITE.i HAVE TRYED SENDING A 180mb FILES. . .and it take a long time to load, how a 1_GIG files will be sent. . .using a whole day to send the file.

This is very cool. And probably not a bad business either. The space to store a gigabyte for a week shouldn't be a problem so there just the bandwidth for transfer. They get sender and the receiver to watch ads and probably tack some to the emails aswell. And if things start going bad they'll have huge database of addresses to sell :)

Well maybe this could happend, they can sell the email database when something goes wrong (I doubt it, privacy), if you use this service (and all others service free from other companies) don't not use a regular or personal email, just use some free email from yahoo, hotmail, etc.

Beside the privacy police:

Collecting Email AddressesWe collect the e-mail addresses of YouSendIt Delivery recipients solely for the purpose of logging and measuring usage. Personal user information we collect is not shared with other organizations for any reason.

Third Party AdvertisingWe use MaxOnline and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please click here.

https://www.hightail.com/privacy.aspx

I just figured something out...they used the script from someone else...its written by a guy whose website I frequently go to...they bought the license :)...you can also start a service like this if bandwidth/space permits :)...but thats unlikely :P...

BTW, I'm waiting until juiceboosted.com comes out on October 1, 2004. I signed-up already last month. I hope it's not a scam because they said the technology was used by the US military in the battlefield. The only way to know is wait.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

another person that has fallen for the juice boosted scam :) dont worry i fell for it too, as well as another 3-4 million! doing a quick search for 'JuiceBoosted' in google shows half of the people saying its a scam, and half of the people promoting it so they can try and get some money from the affiliate program... anyway when the guy that was running it found out that people knew it was a scam, he panicked, unplugged the server holding the juiceboosted webpage, and pointed the website at a host situated in china since he was going to get into trouble if he kept the website on the british host (people dobbed him in), i'm not sure whats happening now though.........

This is awesome, thanks for the link. For some reason, I can't download anythign using a P2P client anymore. It just won't connect, and i have DSL. When I dont use a P2P client, my downloads are really fast. Go figure. This should help alot. Thanks again!