xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thugnature

Anyone Patiently Waiting For Battlefield 2?

dam i cant wait for this game its comin out in june and the graphics loook sweeet its much way better then desertcombat the mod for BF1942 and i think its gonna be way better gameplay because eagames n desertcombat joined together. Also this one is gonna have :D

-Full in-game community support including, buddy lists, stat tracking, live chat rooms, and in-game clan creation.

-Voice over IP supported with headset.

check more over here and check out the vids too

http://www.ea.com/games

It looks and sounds as if it is gonna be great. Lets hope that is doesn't fail to disappoint! :D and lets hope that the delays in the release are for a good cause. :DOne of my favourite things is the fact that medics fun around with defribulators! I can only imagine what that will be like! :D I will hopefully have the money to buy this game when it is finally released.

this is one game i will actually get. but there has been no release date. all i have seen is that it will be the first fiscal period of 2006, which is march to june i think. but most likely it would be june. if you have a link showing the release please show me.but anyways, this game looks like it is gunna be awesome. the graphics look sweet and gameplay looks awesome too.