xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Reiji Kurosaky

Photoshop VS Fireworks For web design...

Which one???  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both of them has their own advantage. Photoshop has its advantage on image creation and manipulation. With regards to web designing Fireworks has the advantage. It has built in FTP, graphic-web integration, advanced slicing and scripting, and integration to other macromedia products such as Flash MX and Dreamweaver. :) Although Fireworks has that image editing and creation capability its still way beyond of what Photoshop could do. My advice is to have them both if you have plenty of hard disk space and memory. :)

I use Adobe Photoshop and i haven't tried Macromedia's Fireworks even though i have the software. I think i should give it a try one of these days. Although Fireworks has other capabilities that Photoshop doesn't have, according to experts in photography, graphics design & web development, Photoshop overall is still the leader in its field. :)

I use Adobe Photoshop and i haven't tried Macromedia's Fireworks even though i have the software. I think i should give it a try one of these days. Although Fireworks has other capabilities that Photoshop doesn't have, according to experts in photography, graphics design & web development, Photoshop overall is still the leader in its field. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree, you can also try illustrator(for vector graphics) and 3ds max. coz photoshop share a small functionality on this :)

:) hahaha....I saw the votes . 100% for photoshop.Many people don't uderstand why Photoshop is the best cause they probably do not know the frase:" IF you know how to use it , it can make everything"

Yeah i like photoshop too, but i cant use it anymore because my demo expired. :)  And I am NOT going to shell over the money they want for that thing.  That is just too much.  Oh well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you have any P2P programs like Kazaa, you can always look for Adobe Photoshop and download it there. But if you want a legal copy, then it's really gonna cost you alot. Some softwares have free alternatives, but nothing comes close to Photoshop so it either you get a buy a legal copy or get a bootleg version. :)

haha... wad a result... my vote for photoshop... becuz i heard its much more powerful over firework... and its price tag say it all... 100+ for fireworks and 400+ for photoshop... lolz... sighx... but i only noe fireworks... hoping to pick up photoshop soon...