xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ncm

DHTML Menus

hi, i downloaded DHTML MENU CREATOR from navsurf.com and i create a menu for my site but i cannot integrate the menu to my html pages... can you help me about making and integrating menus in html..

hi,

i downloaded DHTML MENU CREATOR from navsurf.com and i create a menu for my site but i cannot integrate the menu to my html pages...

can you help me about making and integrating menus in html..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you use something like

<!--#include file="file.extention"-->

or

<!--#include virtual="file.extention"-->

*note: substitute file with your file name and extention with the extention of the file

After you created the menu whith links and rollovers etc. press save and put some name mymenu.js for example

and the page should be like this

<html><head><title>NAME OF YOUR SITE</title><script language="JavaScript1.2" src="ajlib.js"></script><script language="JavaScript1.2" src="ajmenu.js"></script></head><body onload="loadMenu()" onresize="loadMenu()"><H1>Name of Menu</H1><script language="JavaScript1.2" src="mymenu.js"></script><script language="JavaScript1.2">displayMenu();</script><script language="JavaScript1.2">createMenu();</script>YOUR CONTENT OF PAGE</body></html>

you've to include in the same directory 3 files or this shouldn't work

ajlib.js
ajmenu.js
mymenu.js

and very important is include all the graphics files used in this menu.