xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Image gallery script Which is the best one?

I want to put some images on my site using some image gallery script. Cpanel comes with a few. I tried 4images, it works Ok, but it doesn't create thumbnails automaticallly. Well it does, but you got go to admin page to create the thumbnails.What I'm looking for is a simple php gallery script which can generate thumbnails on the fly.Any suggestion?

You can download and install following program on your site!Coppermine Photo GalleryCoppermine Photo Gallery is a picture gallery scriptusers can upload pictures,rate pictures,email pictures, and ... it is free , for download go to yahoo and search "Coppermine Photo"

You can download and install following program on your site!

Coppermine Photo Gallery

Coppermine Photo Gallery is a picture gallery script

users can upload pictures,rate pictures,email pictures, and ...

it is free , for download go to yahoo and search "Coppermine Photo"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Its looks cool. I'll give it a try

If anybody is looking for its url, its at,

http://coppermine-gallery.net/

and an online demo at http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/

I want to put some images on my site using some image gallery script. Cpanel comes with a few. I tried 4images, it works Ok, but it doesn't create thumbnails automaticallly

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You CAN automatically create thumbnail images in 4images Admin CP provided that your server supports GD Library. If you would like to do so, log in to your CP, go to Settings -> Conversion tool for thumbnails, choose ImageMagic or GD Bibliothk (depending on your server) and save the procedure.

If you want to creat thumbnails for your uploaded images, choose Auto-thumbnailer , the program will find the images and create the thumbnails for you.

I figured that much. What I'm looking for is auto thumbnail generation on the fly. I've use perl script (album.pl) which can create the thumbnails on the fly when the page in viewed. And it does it through the tmp folder. But I don't like the layout for album.pl. So I'm in hunt for php image gallery

I figured that much. What I'm looking for is auto thumbnail generation on the fly. I've use perl script (album.pl) which can create the thumbnails on the fly when the page in viewed. And it does it through the tmp folder. But I don't like the layout for album.pl. So I'm in hunt for php image gallery

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can not remember the link or name .. but it sounds something like Imagevuw .. go google for it .. It is a PHP script for image gallery and it is awsome one , I bet on that .. it generates thumbnails on the fly as u wanted it .. but i dont think it is for free :) .. but i am also sure that u know how to make it free :)

check out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. it's my site and in the menu you can choose 'picjures'. the thumbnails are created automaticly. if you log in, you can even upload pictures from the site and add your comments.but you can also upload by ftp in the right folder and then the thumbs are created on the first visit of the page. it's fast and easy.if you want it, just pm.