xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qwijibow

whats with all the downtime ?

t seems this site (or maybe just this forum) seems to often go down with either "mySQL" error's or simply juust stops reponding...am i the only one experiancing this downtime ?are the servers that host the websites the same as the ones that serve this forum ?or are they more stable ?

t seems this site (or maybe just this forum) seems to often go down with either "mySQL" error's or simply juust stops reponding...

am i the only one experiancing this downtime ?

are the servers that host the websites the same as the ones that serve this forum ?

or are they more stable ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had the same problem this morning. It was comming up with sql error. Somthing to do with index file missing. But appearently my hosted site kept working fine.

I think both the Xisto and hosted sites are on the same machine (they all have the same ip). But the error was a file error, not like the hardware error.

Yeah, there was some definite downtime today. I couldn't log in thru the home page... it gave me an error. Good thing it's up now, but that downtime certainly wasn't a good sign :)Hopefully we'll get a reason for the downtime??

During the downtime today, the home page kept working. It was just the forums.And all that time, I kept refreshing the home page in the hope of any news about the downtime on home page. But it never happened. Even now when the forums are back online, there is no news about this neither on home page nor on any forum news.