xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CiaraRae

Adding glitter to an image

As I said before, in another thread about image creating software, you can download free trials of both. You can also get PSP (paint shop pro) version 8 for less then $50 on ebay. Version 9 will cost around $100 or a little less. Photoshop also has free trial, but the price to buy it is much more expensive than PSP ($700 list price, i think?)Adding glitter to a gif image? Yeah, I think you will need one of these programs.

or you can ask comeone to do it for you thats a free alternative lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha..this is a good idea! You can ask a friend who has PSP or Photoshop to do it for you or ask somebody in this forum to help you out. You can email them the image and tell them where you want the effect to be placed.

*mrc : please read the rules for posting. posts that are less than 3 lines are considered spam in this forum. better be careful, just a friendly reminder. :)