xisto Community
iGuest

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Come to talk about this game

Hi, Everyone! I'm new here!

Let's Talk about GTA: San Andreas!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah.it's a cool game. october 22 it's released and that day,i'm sure i'm gonna buy it. :):P:P

killing people,wrecking stolen cars....

i will not show them any mercy,the people in San Andreas!!

gta2 suckedgta1 was supercool! i still like it a lotgta3... i was expecting the worst, but it was great.gta vice city & san andreas: just like gta3 but different places, cars,... COOL!gta rocks for sure!i'm gonna download that gta1 for my gf her computer. i tried running gta1 on it, but it was kinda bad. i didn't understand. ok, it's not a great computer (amd 2500, 256ddr ram of which 32mb is used for the shared video ram, so the vidcard sucks) but i was able to run it on a pentium I 90mhz with a 1mb videocard! thanks for the link!!!!!!!

GTA1: shocking (at the time) because you can actually KILL people and cops (!) Grate gameGTA London: Bad GTA1 fake, and bad graphicsGTA2: another fake, not much more possibilitiesGTA3: thought it 'd be bad, was good, just like VC and SA will probably be even better, great lot of possibilities :P

I've heard a lot of both good and bad things about GTA. One one hand, you've got an addictive game that allows massive amounts of freedom. On the other hand, you've got a disturbingly violent video game that allows you to shoot up almost anyone you want.I dunno, it's not the kind of game I'd buy even if I had the system for it. I'm not saying it's overly violent or the best game evar, that's just my personal opinion.

Get it, when it be shared.Old GTAs is fantastic! GTA1 I play in 1998 ^_^ and dreams about it, people who developed it's genius! The idia of game is wondeful! i sure that next part will be good.

THe guy next to my room got GTA:SA. What can I say great game I would say its a lot better than the provious versions (exeption GTA:1)

apparently, after january sales, they banning it for racism

I dont see how, its basicly the same as the rest, and hay if you cant handle the violence etc. then you should not buy it, like wise for under 18 year old's if you are not responsable enough to not go and kill someone after youve played it then dont play it. And I totaly disagree with letting under 16 year old's play it.