xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
asimrsiddiqui

Edit your animated Gifs Must have knowledge of Flash

Hi, I m telling u how to edit your animated gifs ......... if u want some changes in the gif animated picture...u must have little knowledge about flashSimple open flash and goto to the file menu where click on import optionimport your particular gifs ....... haah now gif is displayed in the form of frame animation in flash window....... now u may using your photoshop or flash graphic knwoledge to edit image in each frame and then export it intto the same gifs.

Hi,

I m telling u how to edit your animated gifs ......... if u want some changes in the gif animated picture...

u must have little knowledge about flash

Simple open flash and goto to the file menu where click on import option

import your particular gifs ....... haah now gif is displayed in the form of frame animation in flash window....... now u may using your photoshop or flash graphic knwoledge to edit image in each frame and then export it intto the same gifs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Interesting....

i have a question id like to add.....

I used a similar method you descripbe to generate an animated Flash (.swf) media file from jpeg's

(see http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

anyways... im trying to add sound ! but cannot work out how !

ive generated a flash sound file, but i connot work out how to merge the video and the audio into one flash file.

pleas enote im using the Free flash tools on sourceforge, not the official comercial version.

thanks.

Interesting....

i have a question id like to add.....

I used a similar method you descripbe to generate an animated Flash (.swf) media file from jpeg's

(see http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

anyways... im trying to add sound ! but cannot work out how !

ive generated a flash sound file, but i connot work out how to merge the video and the audio into one flash file.

pleas enote im using the Free flash tools on sourceforge, not the official comercial version.

thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you want to add music to the flash that u created , just create another layer in Flash and insert a frame with the sound file.

Before inserting ur file , u must import that file into your library i gues..

It has been allmost 1 yr that i used Flash .. it was like this before.. donno how it is going with the present version of Flash.. but still the procedure is same i guess..

give it a try .. and ALL THE BEST ..

Another powerfull tool to edit animated gifs is adobe image ready, just open the gif file and you can edit and change almost everything with the power of the same tools from photoshop. If you want something more easy to use I suggest Ulead GIF Animator. You can do some cool effects too.

Another powerfull tool to edit animated gifs is adobe image ready, just open the gif file and you can edit and change almost everything with the power of the same tools from photoshop. If you want something more easy to use I suggest Ulead GIF Animator. You can do some cool effects too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm, well yeah... Could you give some example of those cool effect? I have Adobe ImageReady CS in my PC but I seldom use it since I don't know anything about animating something there... Could anyone here please give me a very easy tuturial? Like glowing fonts or something, it could be of big use to me since i'm helping my friend build his web banner.

Can anyone tell me the benefits of animated GIFs or PNGs? For webpage use, I think it is mostly annoying, especially when using them as those small ad buttons or even big ad banners. As for printed media, well, printed media can't be animated ;)I have tried making animated GIFs before in a graphic software long ago. It was harder than I thought.

I was also wondering if you could use the PHP image extension to create animated GIFs or animated PNGs. That might be more useful than using software to create it because it can accept more variables. I know that it is possible, but I'm not sure if it is by PHP or what.