xisto Community
chronogamer28

Sig and Avatar Request

@ Effinella- is there a theme that you want me to use? (i.e. Baseball) That would help me a lot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

baseball!?! oooh no...lol....a nice spooky theme would be nice?? :)

*sighs* Since I'm not the type of guy that usually has a lot of free time, I'm going to need everyone to be VERY specific on what they want. It doesn't matter if you don't care, I would still like something to base on. But being VERY specific would be a huge help to me. Eric, I already know what you need and I'm going to get it finished soon. Effinella and Gokul, this post is for you guys and future posters here.-ChronoGamer

*sighs* Since I'm not the type of guy that usually has a lot of free time, I'm going to need everyone to be VERY specific on what they want. It doesn't matter if you don't care, I would still like something to base on. But being VERY specific would be a huge help to me. Eric, I already know what you need and I'm going to get it finished soon. Effinella and Gokul, this post is for you guys and future posters here.

-ChronoGamer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok, hows about a white b/g with the avatar and my name scrolled across, hows that sound??..... patience i have plenty of :)

*sighs* Since I'm not the type of guy that usually has a lot of free time, I'm going to need everyone to be VERY specific on what they want. It doesn't matter if you don't care, I would still like something to base on. But being VERY specific would be a huge help to me. Eric, I already know what you need and I'm going to get it finished soon. Effinella and Gokul, this post is for you guys and future posters here.

-ChronoGamer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hummm ... as u are asking to be more specific , I can not be that creative ..

ya but i can give u some nice idea ...

I want a signature which is thin .. and i want an image of Lord Krishna in it with his flute .. the background preferebly would be nice if it is transparent .. so that it can go into any forum that i want :) .. and beside the lord krishna pic , I would like my name to be written on the Flute .. i mean not like a strikeout .. but the flute should be the underline of my name .. and would be nice if you can make my name as " ChilipiKrishnudu " ..

dont get worried.. that means " NaughtyKrishna " ..

is it ok .. or should i be even more specific

chronogamer28 I can help whith the sig request and i think you should put a request and fullfilled request portion in your orignal post so you know what you have finished and if you accept my help so i know what is finished

Hi Guys,Could you create my AVATAR ??I want : Animation based on something very scientific and in total visually astounding !! anything out of the way that look sgr8 will do.But pls remember it must ooze a scientific aura and should be just gr8 to look at.Waiting to hear from you soonBye,Bigyan

I would like a sig and avatar, and I would really apprecaite it if you would make a set for me.

Basically I would like a sig that is patterened after an Elven Sorceror or wizard.

The name on the Sig should Be J'harn and the subtext should say Serendpitous Epiphanies[b/] .

The name on the Avatar could be T.O.J. or [b'J'harn

I also like the colors to be a mixture of Browns, Greens, and Purples or Blues.

If there is any other information that you need please let me know.