xisto Community
iGuest

Anyone looking for Gmail account Read if you dont have gmail already

I'm sure all readers of this forum already know about gmail. So I won't explain that.For all those who are looking for gmail, but don't have one. You can get an invitation by requesting it at gmailswap.com. All you need it to offer something in return. In most of the cases just an offer of thanks or friendship will get you an invitation.In case you are wondering, I'm not affliated neither with gmail nor with gmailswap.

That's cool, i was wundering exactly how to get an invite..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your post is more likely 'I agree" kinda post. And TECHNICALLY it should not add to your count.

BTW, I still have an invitation left for gmail. Anbody want one. PM me. Don't ask me here for invitation, because I don't want your request to add towards your count :)

Can someone tell me what gmail is, I actually have no clue on what gmail is and what is so special about it. Everyone always talks about it though. And also, do they provide gmail in other languages?

Thanks for the fast reply seeing this discussion hasn't been active in a few years, i was looking at the site you posted and guess what!! i dont need to get an invite, i was lucky enough to be in a country where i could TXT or SMS google to get the code!!! (BTW-- i live in New Zealand "The land of the K1W1's)

I'm not trying to sound condescending, but I thought Google's reach on the world has already been so far and wide that Internet users no longer needed to ask for GMail invites. I guess I was wrong.

You can create one Google Account ( Not Gmail Account) from here:

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?continue=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.google.com%2FManageAccount

But, If you need to get gmail, you need to get one invitation from an existing user!

US, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Newzealand, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey persons can get gmail accounts without an invitation!

they can join there by using SMS!

Link is here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

But its not yet launched for other countries ( like India, Pakistan etc)

They still need some invitation from a member to start using Gmail! :P

More Details Here