xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vietpost

Photo Impact- Great Graphic Design Program To share xperience about Photo Impact

Hi dude, do you have any experience with Photo Impact (Ulead), a program that helps you create your graphics quickly based on the templates and incredible effects. I was fastinated with this solfware b/c I don't need to invest much time learning to use (as compared with Photoshops).Some cool features of this solfware are:- Editing pictures (almost like Photoshop) and add picture effects quickly by the built-in templates (i.e. you can add frames to picture.)- Great text effects: Make your own text effects by apply the template (i.e. making text like icing, firing, neon, etc.)- Banner and Icons design: Great for web designers with banners ready-made, the only thing can do is to change some text, color to suit our interest.- Web templates: Ability to create a whole website using graphic effects (you just export the graphic pages to HTML page, and everythng done !!!)there are many more features that I haven't found out from this solfware. If you guys have more things to do than me, plz tell me more !!

It' sounds like a great program for those who make a lot of banners, but don't want to invest a lot of time to learn photoshop..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, that's it. It is worth considering if you just need to sit down for couple of minutes to have a cool and professional banner for your website