xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chansard

4 the Designer of Today

DesignerToday is a free online graphic design magazine.

You will find hundreds of graphic design and related tutorials, hundreds of design software and hardware reviews as well as the latest in industry news. You will find just about everything you can imagine related to graphic design here on DesignerToday.

If you see this message twice, you're not drunk...

Sorry, but how can I delete a double post?

Keep on smiling :)

I think you just have to delete the post in the second topic, that should delete the second topic, at least this was what i did at my previous host i think the principle is the same.

To delete your other topic you have to go into it. Then click edit. And I think there's something you check and confirm to delete it. It's somewhere after you click edit.

Every reply or new topic that you post you'll have the option to edit it or delete it. All you have to do is go to that specific post and you'll see the DELETE option. Only the person who made that post can edit or delete it. Well, unless you're a moderator or forum administrator, then you can also do it to other people's post. :)