xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Benz1435

Counter Strike For Xbox Live discussion on CS for xbl

:D

I think CS for xbox live would be alot better if they made more maps and better guns.

56571[/snapback]

True that is one idea. But i beleive CS for Xbox in general would have been alot better if they hadn't have been so chincy. Xbox is a high quality graphic processor and could have definately rendered a much higher quality version of the game. Xbox is capable of CS: Source, i think they should have waited a few more months and released Source for xbox aroudn the time the PC release. And it would be much better online as well.

H/o they have Counter strike for xbox????? heck i neaver knew heck i would ahve goten xbox than ahhh crap i wish i saw this sooner is this out on PS2 or gamecube??? plz say yes ahh man i ahve only sean it for PC cool i guess i got 2 get a xbox now

H/o they have Counter strike for xbox????? heck i neaver knew heck i would ahve goten xbox than ahhh crap i wish i saw this sooner is this out on PS2 or gamecube??? plz say yes ahh man i ahve only sean it for PC cool i guess i got 2 get a xbox now

57866[/snapback]

no it is only for xbox and pc.

and the xbox version is crap because of the less weapons they have. but it is still xbox and i think they have to remake it so it is much better:)

I didn't even know that they had CS for Xbox Live. I can't see how it would fit though. Using an analog stick isn't the same as using a mouse. You can move your aim alot faster with the mouse.

like a week ago my friends made me buy counter-strike for xbox.. and it was the stupid thing for me to do to waste my 5$'s on.. that game is freaking lame.. i still cant believe that many people still play that game. its kinda crazy to think of it too if u look at the graphics compared to the other released xbox games.

Counter-Strike for Xbox was a great idea at the time.Now its just something in the wind.CS on Xbox Live is horrible for these reasons.1.) NOT ENOUGH MAPS2.) Glitches, bugs, and etc everywhere(i'd spend time with a friend of mine on Xbox Live finding bugs and glitches in the map)3.) Too EASY. I would own like 28/8 a game.4.) NO SINGLE PLAYER MODE.(lame bots aren't smart)There you have it.