xisto Community
mach

HTML Editors Which one ?

Which HTML editor u use and why ? Maybe u know some web code editor which corects syntax ? I use ACEHTML Pro 6 it looks like weary interesting it is very handy, easy to use when u lern how to work with it. Can look developed page on the more browzers and so on ...

another vote fo DREAMWEAVER- what more could you ask for? CSS, Cross Browser Validation, built in FTP, graphic integration and a lot more.

Dreamweaver advices you if a certain syntax will work or not on certain browsers.

I'll give a point on Dreamweaver MX 2004 since that's I use. For beginners, you can start learning FrontPage then moving to Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver is really hard to use but if you mastered it, it's very flexible than typing codes by hand.Also, put in mind that FrontPage generates many useless codes. So if you do use it, arrange the codes regularly. Since this topic is about the best HTML Editor, then it is for sure Notepad. :)

I think that Frontpage is better and Dreamweaver is the best.FRONTPAGE is best suitable for beginner and in mmost of the condition whenever u have installed MS office on your system ......... u have also choice to install it........ i mean to ssay that it is available most of the time as u need.DREAMEWEAVER is best for intermidieate and professional designer becuase it have some features that other editor have not.......... like highlingt scripts of all types etc.

I have both FrontPage and Dreamweaver. I find both of them really useful for my sites. I also use DiDaPro which not many like to use, but I only use it for my chinese site :)

iv'e only ever used NotePad.. i don't even know about all the others.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm very interested by your ability to use only notepad in web design and coding.

and I have some questions about your programming:

1. How do you manage all the objects, methods, events?

2. What about your productivity?

3. (Maybe the most issue, I want to know) Is there any problem you meet in web design and coding?

Please forgive me if I have bored you.

Hi,I've been used HTMLKit for a couple of years now, and as I've been working with most PHP scripting for a year now, would I warm recomand it for anyone who isn't scared to working with raw coding. Else do Dreamweaver real rules regarding standard HTML.BrgdsJens