xisto Community
deivid1405241470

How we see a web page...

Thanks, I learned something about designing my website from the article! Design, after all, is the factor that makes people stay/hang out in a certain webpage. :)

I wouldn't rely on this information that much if I were you. As stated on the website they only tested several dozen people. Also the testing isn't very tightly controlled so the results don't represent everyone.

Well, I think that you shouldn't stick to some rules when you make a design, because the dsign of your web page is something yours, something individual. The best way to make make your site remarkable is to make it DIFFERENT. (And it's just the same in business. You know, the business is actually creating differencies, which should be considered to be the useful qualities of the product by the customers). But how can you make something different when you use templates, that are always the same?(Though article is useful anyway) )))

I very much doubt that this information is reliable and I agree with Gods Chicken, your site should be something that is individual and represents YOU and what YOU want to tell the reader. Your site should never try to stick to any rules set down by others.

If the study was done on more people, then i would say the results will be more reliable. This would have an impact on the position of your content and advertsiements placed on your sites. you would want people to notice your content and ads first.

The hyperlink was great,it taught me a lot of things which should be kept in mind while designing a site.I have tried to implement what I've learnt and I think it'll improve my site greatly.Thanks Buddy.