xisto Community
Benz1435

Halo 2 Glitches Post your halo 2 glitches here.

1. Go to the map Metropolis.2. Kill your teammate with the rocket.3. When at the end of the bridge get out and leave one Ghost and Banshee alive.4. Get in the Ghost and then lure the Banshee into the tunnel by shooting or whatever you need to do to get it in there.5. Make sure you kill the warthog (if you dont then more than likely it will blow up the banshee which you would have to start over at the last checkpoint.)6. This is the tough part i cant get...lure the banshee in the whole that you need to go into.7. Then get out of you Ghost keep luring the banshee into the tunnel.8. When the screen says "Checkpoint..." steal the banshee and ride out of the tunnel.9. Then go up to some buildings on the left and you will see a flag, go and take the flag which the gun will be there.10. You now have the "Scarab" gun in the game. I found this off g4 tech tv

Kill all your friends?Did you not get that it's only offline, or do you just like backstabbing your friends in co op? :DAnyway, I don't think the scarab gun is the best gun in the game....I'd say the pistol is....that is...IF You get the Grunt's Birthday Party Skull......that skull makes every bullet you shoot, no matter which gun, blow up...and the pistol is the best since it has the fastest fire rate....I got this info from...my friend...but umm....well, I know it's true since every Halo Fanboy knows it...

has anyone ever tried blowing up the SCARAB with the scarab gun? :angry:(btw, I don't even have an XBOX, I just played HAlo 2 at my friends house like....3 times :blink:)

Kill all your friends?

Did you not get that it's only offline, or do you just like backstabbing your friends in co op? :angry:

Anyway, I don't think the scarab gun is the best gun in the game....I'd say the pistol is....that is...IF You get the Grunt's Birthday Party Skull......that skull makes every bullet you shoot, no matter which gun, blow up...and the pistol is the best since it has the fastest fire rate....

I got this info from...my friend...but umm....well, I know it's true since every Halo Fanboy knows it...

57500[/snapback]

lol :blink: Yes I'm killing my friends on the co-op mode, if they are not skilled and they just held me back.

Yes... but i hope its not cheating... during a game on Zanzibar, go to the fan... as your going up on the fan press START, Y, B, you should go flying up in the air real high and can sometimes make it all the way around the fan if you do it right.

Ill tell you my fav. Ok this glitch will allow you to hold 3 weapons at once but you can only do it with the dual weildable weapons. Ok go get an smg and swap it with like a nedler. then go find another smg and dual weild it with the nedeler so now you have 2 smgs then go find another smg and swap it for the nedeler so now you have 3 smgs and when you fire and extra stream of bullets come out of your head and you do twice the damage. :angry:

the rocket glitch is the best. Have a rocket and sword. With the rocket out aim at sumone so the reticle is red- then press Y, R-trigger, R-trigger really fast and you should go flying at that person

Yea along with the rocket-sword lunge. There is a sword cancel and laddering. Sword cancel is easy and once the reticle is red just R-Trigger then X. And laddering is a little more complicated. Have a sword or rocket( Easiest Wepons to use), have someone jump on top of you. Have the person on bottom with the sword or rocket look up and press B,X,B,X... so on... but while your pressing B,X, have the person on top keep jumping in mid-air( A,A,A... in-case you didnt know lol), then you should go pretty high and get to places you couldn't before. :angry: