xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

im new here...

hi,im new here because my traffic and space is not enough now to upload a 55mb .avi file.is there any problem to do this with Xisto.com ?kubanskiloewe@Xisto.com

I am new here too... Can someone please explain to me basic net ettiquet? I am aslo new to message boards lol.And I don't know how to sign up fo that mini starter because It will take me a while to post 50 good posts so I can upgrade later. I searched but I cant find where to sign up of the mini starter thing. Eh... so confused.If anyone can help me out here lol it will be appreciated. :)

I am new here too...

Can someone please explain to me basic net ettiquet? I am aslo new to message boards lol.

And I don't know how to sign up fo that mini starter because It will take me a while to post 50 good posts so I can upgrade later. I searched but I cant find where to sign up of the mini starter thing. Eh... so confused.

If anyone can help me out here lol it will be appreciated. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im new here too and im really hoping im doing this right :) well, i'd just like to say hi to everyone! :)

I am new here too...

Can someone please explain to me basic net ettiquet? I am aslo new to message boards lol.

And I don't know how to sign up fo that mini starter because It will take me a while to post 50 good posts so I can upgrade later. I searched but I cant find where to sign up of the mini starter thing. Eh... so confused.

If anyone can help me out here lol it will be appreciated. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as i read the terms and rules properly , I guess u need to have some posts in the forums to be eligible .. :)

after being eligible , u need to place a thread in the request forum asking for the mini .. and then when u r eligible for bigger one , ask for that bigger one again in the request forum and so on ... :P

well can someone throw some light if I am mistaken :)

Once you reach 50 good posts, there is a request hosting forum at the bottom of the page. You go there and sign up. There's also a 10 post package if 50 post is too difficult.