xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Troop107-Admin

Images HELP

what program are you using. i think you could just try going to Edit | Paste/Copy?if you are using Photoshop you can open the image you want to be insterted into your new document make the image to paste active just click and drag it onto the document you want it to be pasted into.

That's the 100% way to take an image and added over other image :Using photoshop:Use marqee tool go over the picture you want to take and click the right button of the mouse, click "select all" , then use move tool to drag the picture over the other one.That's all.

How do I insert an image into my work?

CTRL V-C doesn't work

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please specify what program you're using when you tried to insert an image using the copy + paste function. Not all programs use the same command or procedure in inserting images and you can't use the copy + paste all the time. Btw, its CTRL + C (copy) that you should do first, then CTRL + V (paste). :)