xisto Community
suicide1405241470

Free Domian,Url share

That is a really long list. What is the list for? is it a list of services that sites will offer for domain names for people (like uni.cc) or what?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it is a list for free subdomains and urls,but not all of them provide dns service.

(uni.cc provide dns service)If the free subdomains or urls do not provide dns service,you can't use it to sign up for a host.It can only use for making a shorter domain name and let the visitors easier to remember the domain of you site.

it is a  list for free subdomains and urls,but not all of them provide dns service.

(uni.cc provide dns service)If the free subdomains or urls do not provide dns service,you can't use it to sign up for a host.It can only use for making a shorter domain name and let the visitors easier to remember the domain of you site.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, you can't just say that the target site is 'localhost'. you have to give your ip address. and in most of the cases, that ip address will change every now and then, so you will have to adjust it in the redirecting service too...

Which are the best?, I'm only know dot.tk and vze.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got a free domain http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. At the first several days, the speed is fast. I very happy to find that it is available immediately after I applied.

However, I found there is some ads after a while, and now the web site seems not available. :) Could some one here find the solution.

Is is possible to have its free domain, and totally host it on Xisto.com, or other place?