xisto Community
Bash

Myst 4

Ok heres the problem: i have been trying to solve it. no luck.run down on hardware (where the problem comes in)- my pc (regular CD ROM)- wifes pc (DVD/CD ROM)- Our PCs are networked. The problem: Myst 4 is a DVD only. something i cannot install. 1# - Ive tried sharing another DVD ROM to install. I got through the 1st CD, but the 2nd CD was transfer ERROR. No go.2# - Ive used alcohol 120% to create an image of CD1. I then transfered the image of CD1 to my PC. I then attempted to create an image of CD2, but when I reach 63% i get an error.Ive searched the web alittle and have not found a solution. I just cant make an image of CD2 of myst revelation. Once I get both CD images onto my PC i can install. Killing me. any help?

Ok that may be one problem. But if you can install from images then the best thing to do is: Use a software like Clone DVD or Nero Image drive or any such program and make a image, transfer it to your image drive and then using the software install from the image. If you still have problems then you'll have to clean your DVD.