xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Domain name

Hi. When I'll complete 50 posts what my site name (subdomain) would be? Is it fixed to my username?Can it be sunset.astahost.com?(my best choice)And what form I will be notificated that I can use the hosting?Can someone else take my subdomain name while I'm not completed start postings yet?ThanxYuri Grebenkin

No, Your username is Fixed. The First 8 characters of your forum username, used by us to link the forums to our Domain Database.As for the site's domain or sub-domain name, you can use anything.As for the taking of your name, since you have now mentioned it to me, we won't register it for anyone else. you can also have microsoft.astahost.com, who cares :)

I feel happy that I found this place.All things are made in very clever way!Spreading thanks to everyone who makes it working so good!

Indeed, We don't belive in hiding things. We are sincere from our side. We don't want to keep up hidden things which ultimately lead to bad faith and suspecion and finally in our BAD reputation. Our company stands firm, on the grounds of reputation. Since, we wanted to create an informative community, we started this site. And since, member's are actually contibuting a valuable information, we are offering unmatched service , support and hosting. Because, we think that the member's who contribute sincerly, deserve it. And, also we apologise for the inconvience caused due to ads, but we have to catch up with the expenses to support this site and to keep the services free forever. I request that you use them if they interest you. We thank member's who take their time and contribute here.