xisto Community
jcguy

GIF Animators

Image Ready, has improved a great deal, although i have only used it a couple of times which were required for college work, before that i tried Paint Shop Pro, this comes with a GIF Animator, it is quite decent as far as i can remember, people might like to use this as an alternative one, being as many people use PSP as an alternative to Photoshop(WHY!). :)

I use Photoshop for photo editing, and Jasc Animation Shop for animation. I love Animation Shop for the ease of being able to open and save AVI files, and its "Animation Wizard." I often take clips from videos and movies to make little animated avatars for forums, and the people there always compliment them :) .

I'd post one here, but I don't think people with 56k modems would like them too much.

Buddy Icons are also fun to experiment with->

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ugh, that sounds annoying. Animation Shop, all you need to do is hit paste and you can have yourself a nice little animated picture :) What's also nice about it is the image transitions it has. Fades, slashes, wipes... It's got em all! Great for when I'm doing introductions to movies and whatnot.

my frnds ask me to make a gif banner for his hosting and i try and finish this one within 30 mins. :)

Posted Image

i thought that it's hard to animate w/ imageready but i'm wrong about it, easier to use and almost a clone of photoshop w/ some unique functions :)

most or almost all gif animators i've try use that technology(changing layers for diff timeline effects), for some appz don't use that tech, is really hard to use specially for novice :)for easy animations in image-ready: do all graphics in photoshop and create all the layer's to be used for animations and disable those layers, then shift to image-ready, create a new animation frame and enable the layer to be used, and there is a tween command in image ready found in the right side of animation frame dialog, the arrow pointing to right. click and a menu will apper, and select tween :)

I use a light program called UnFREEZ or something like that. It connects animations together individually. You just load the pictures you want to appear and set the time and make it. Easy as that.