xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wkcom

This forum has too many ADs.

I Got a better Idea, I should start putting these ads on your sites ( when you get hosting here ) :)!Now, you are free to post your comments about this idea, LOL.

google adds are great first thay help with your **FREE** hosted sites to be payed for and secondly as troop said google is cool and helpful

I Got a better Idea, I should start putting these ads on your sites ( when you get hosting here ) !
Now, you are free to post your comments about this idea, LOL.

no please.
I hate them, so why do I choose Xisto and not geocities!!!
because Xisto has no ads at your site.

if YOu do so. . .
no more member will be here.

google adds are great first thay help with your **FREE** hosted sites to be payed for and secondly as troop said google is cool and helpful

:) I have my own google ads, but I've never use them. because visitors will leave you site when I put too many ads at my site.

how many are you paying for hosting?? admin

Ads ont his forum are fine with me. I can understand that ads here are a way to earn some $ to pay for the server renting etc. So its all right to have a untidy forum but still has superb hosting. Isnt what the hosting attracted you here instead of the forum?

WOW! And I thought he hadn't responded to my PM! Thanks for the link! and thank you, OpaQue, for the detailed response :)

One of the problems 2w.ca said they had was that Google thought someone was cheating their ad system somehow (spamming?) and suspended the account, and Google refused to talk about it with him to solve the problem.

As for ads on this site: I think it's well organized. No popups is always a good thing, and there aren't so many ads that I can't navigate around the site. :)

Yeah, they're Google ads and I dont mind them. At least you guys don't see flash ads with stuff like "FREE XBOX!!!" or "FREE WEBCAM!!!" ads.But that's pretty amazing, if each account costs only $30 a year to maintain.