xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xelloss

Which Team Of Nba Do You Like ? NBA TEAM

My favorite NBA team is the Chicago Bulls. They are actually very good this year, and have many young and talented players. I hope that they make it to the playoffs this year, and then go to the Championship. Ben Gordan is one of the best rookies in the NBA, and i hope he makes Rookie of the Year this year.

I'm really starting to like the Houston Rockets.They have great players on their team and with the accusition of T-Mac, they will be a great contender for the NBA championship.With T-Mac all around and Y-Ming in the center, I don't see any weaknesses.Anotehr team I'm starting to like is the Miami Heat. Shaquille O'Neal will have to play a major part if they want to go deep into the playoffs and possibly win it all.

I use to love the Jordan days, but not that those are long gone, I stopped watching nba alltogether cause of college. But the team that I like is the Miami Heat.!! :D When does season start? Im kinda lost :P

I love this game.NBA is my favorite league in the world and I like every aspect of it. I just love the game no matter whos playing. If I had to pick a team I would pick a team with a leader like Chicago Bulls with Michael Jordan or Boston Celtics with Larry Bird or Los Angeles with Ervin "Magic" Johnson. I define leader as team player who would keep his team in the game even if his teammates aren't playing that well or if he is having a bad game he would know who to inspire his teammates to play well.In NBA right know I can't really see a leader just superstars and they are not the same thing.

I would have to say that My favorite team is the Phoenix Suns. And although they are not at the level of the Spurs or the Pistons just yet they are only a step behind those two teams.I really hope that they can win thier first championship in the next two years, that is if they can kepp Stoudamire and Nash healthy and the rest of the supporting players do thier part.

I'm one of the biggest San Antonio Spurs fan ever since I saw David Robinson make 50+ points in one game. I know it's nothing compared to Kobe's last explosion, but hey, he's still the admiral! LoL