xisto Community
xelloss

What's Your Tool of Web Design? Say Something about your web design

What's Your Tool of Web Design?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i commonly use dreamweaver mx 2004 and text pad for fast editing and viewing code.w/ dreamweaver it is easy to build a web site from scratch, nice code highlight and autocompletion in php and also have a nice browser check compatibily for your css and html code which is a great help in web development and design :)

I've always used just notepad for mine. I would like to try dreamweaver though as most people say its really good.

I use notepad also, but I would like to find the old program I had that had wildcard support for find and replace, saved quite a bit of time when doing some projects, anyone know of any good ones?

I use DreamWeaver + Notepad. WYSIWYG editor are to speed up things, but if you don't know 'the code' why do you need Notepad.

My advice: learn the code and appriciate what a WYSIWYG editor gives you. :)