xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

imageready

. Open a new Document make it ; White.. and 360x150 and put resolution on 722.Fill BG(BackGround) With black, Type your text..and make it this color ; #D6D8D73.Duplicate your text layer..and name it ''motion blur''. When you are done change your FG(ForeGround) Color to #0C8B60.4.Rasterize the ''motion blur'' layer by going to ; Layer>Rasterize. then go to Filters>Blur>Motion Blur and make it 75px.5.Now duplicate your ''text layer'' and give it the name ''gaussian blur'' rasterize it (explained in step 4) then go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur and put 5px on..6.Click on the ''gaussian blur layer'' and put its Opacity to 75%BTW, if u cant get the colors right..colorize the blur layers by pressing CTRL+U and colorize them to te right color!Much Fun with this tut! soleimanian

I am guessing that you can use this technique in Photoshop. Imageready is accompanied by Photoshop, they are both made by Adobe. I see nothing in the tutorial that you cannot do in Photoshop. You could probably do this in Paint Shop Pro, although i am not sure i have not used PSP much. I am a Photoshop man.