xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
theinsidiousinkblot

Shin Megami Tensei:nocturne Best RPG Ive played in a longgg time

Shin Megami Tensei:Nocturne

Has anyone else played this fantastic game? Its probably one of the best and most innovative RPG's I've played in a really long time. From the mature,deep, and beautiful story to the unique and often times, breathtaking graphics this is a title that everyone should pick up! Whether your a fan of traditional rpg's or not this game is not to be passed up! :D

I went to the website you linked to. Looks quite nice, and I would probably buy it if not for the fact that it is a ps2 game. The disturbing thing is that you have to enter your birth date before you can enter the site, which suggests some really disturbing content.-Shackman

i have to disagree with you worst 50 bucks i spent actually gameplay got boring after hour and the story was not all well thought out ooooh the apoclypse storyline yawn.

It's a great game that boasts the capabilities of your PS2. The graphics are brilliant!! It's as dark and gritty as the story!. And if anyone pays attention to the content...It may even raise brows. Plus for an Added bonus! Dante from DMC is in it.