xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
theinsidiousinkblot

Get Your Hot Hot-stylus On Ds Action! News on the DS front

After procuring my DS around its launch date I have to admit that I was a little dissapointed with the lack of quality in launch titles. Spiderman, although somewhat fun, was mostly a bust with its subpar 2D graphics. I've heard Mario for the DS is quite good. But, It seems to strike me as a re-hash of a great game for the 64. With a lack of games that take advantage of a truly innovative handheld,save Metroid prime:Hunters, I was a little dissapointed about my choice. But that, my comrads, has changed thanks to these two innovative and promising titles.

Kenshuui Tendo Dokuta

Gyakuten Saiban

These new games ,coupled with promising news for the future of the DS, has truly lifted my spirits. Also, with the promise of wireless online play, the DS looks like it has a pretty bright future. Any thoughts? Comments? :D

Castlevania DS also looks very good. Not 3d, but gr4ph1x don't make a game. It's a direct sequal to Aria of Sorrow and still uses the souls system, but there's a lot of neat touchscreen stuff like drawing spells.

Tentative release date August 30th, though :D

Animal Crossing DS...anyone?I think AC DS will be the BEST and MOST USED DS game....EVER....I mean.....the game never ends...there's always SOMETHING to do......I think Animal Crossing DS will kick the *bottom* of ANY other game for ANY other system, as long as they have the following things:- ONLINE PLAY (if it doesn't have this, I'm returning my DS...)- a HUGE metropolis that's pretty much the center of the whole online play thing- a friends list- Trade Screen (but I think they DEFINATLY have that...according to the screenshots of gamespot)- More items- More house expansions (I WANNA LIVE IN A MANSION....OR TEN! >.<)- Ability to change lifestyle (a.k.a. get a job)- Ability to buy property.....I think if it's by the store, or post office, it should be worth more- Ability to Customize sprites....without relying on the CHANCE of having huge eyes if you say yes to that purple cat in the beginning- More Events....maybe one every day, but you don't get items every day...that'd be a waste of space- Bring people into your town- Maybe...just MAYBE have the option to get together with some friends, and make a little club on some island....well...not island...but like...you can have chores...like pick apples, go shopping in metropolis...etc- ABILITY TO MAKE A STORE IN METROPOLISObviously, none of these would work if Online Play didn't exist....so Online Play is a MUST HAVE for this game!

theres lots of games that are going to come out for the DS soon that i want including Another Code, Advance Wars, Nanostray and Final Fantasy as well as Animal Crossing.Also i dont mind if a game has 3D or 2D graphics as long as they look good enough for me, games like Viewtiful Joe look good evn in 2D