xisto Community
bchs

Flash Animation

Well can we see the HTML code it generated? or perhaps you could link the file on here so I can see what's going on. Chances are that it isn't your server rather it would be something else... let me take a look at it..

try this solutionsfirst : check if the swf is in your server path or directory inside itsecond : use relative uri i.e. "flash/animation.swf", "../flash/animation.swf" make sure that the your html file is within the same directory where flash folder are, or just put the swf to the same folder where html is and use just "animation.swf" and no more diretory as your urithird: check if your web server is running how to check? type "LOCALHOST" on your web browser it will show some info about your serverif the problem still exist just post and define what is your web server and it's config :)

hello... the problem wasn't my code... the problem is the server.. Xisto.com

i had to change my hosting to everywebhost.com and it works properly, but that server has been down for 3 hours so far..

My Website

greetings from mĂŠxico

hello!yes, u need macromedia flash. the latest version is flash mx 2004 professional.
unfortunately it isn't free.
visit http://www.adobe.com/ for further info.

The Linux versions are free.... GET LINUX :)
(if you are using linux... shout... ill post the links to the tools im using)