xisto Community
bchs

Flash Animation

Mainly the only animations on my site I use are flash animations. They are very clean and don't show a big X if they don't load right. Plus it is harder for people to still them so they stay yours.

yes they are hard to steal but if people get a copy of a 'SWF Decompiler' they can decompile the compiled flash file (SWF) back into the FLA. anyway the amount of things you can do with flash is incredible - i'm working on a flash chat program at the moment

Erm, I've a question. Do you need special software to create Flash animations? If yes, are there free ones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hello!

yes, u need macromedia flash. the latest version is flash mx 2004 professional.

unfortunately it isn't free.

visit http://www.adobe.com/ for further info.

greetings from MĂXICO :)

hello!sothink swf decompiler mx 2005 supports exporting the whole movie in *.fla format..... u can find out more info at sothink.com/flashdecompilergreetings from MÉXICO !!

hello!

yes, u need macromedia flash. the latest version is flash mx 2004 professional.

unfortunately it isn't free.

visit http://www.adobe.com/ for further info.

Wow, it's expensive, I don't think I can afford it. Are there alternatives to Macromedia Flash, and much cheaper ones?

ok having flash 2004 mx doesnt help unless u know the action script cause i dont know how to add flash animation to my website cause i dont know how to so nneed tutorials here so anyone kind enough to post link or tuttorial plz do so.i cant even add the loading bar to my audio files that i somehow managed to load to site

hello!... i wonder if somebody could help me... my website has a flash logo and navigation bar , but they don't load properly... i have changed the paths but it still doesn't..... any idea??

if you use dreamweaver just use insert command and i've visit your site, nice template and design :)about flash anyone can steal your swf but not fla, and most decompiler can extract all embedded media including sounds, can view actions script too. And in flash mx 2004 there is called databiding, this is the best way to hide your action script from the leech, and you can also embed media using php or asp using your anti-leech image protection scripts :)

if you use dreamweaver just use insert command and i've visit your site, nice template and design :)

about flash anyone can steal your swf but not fla, and most decompiler can extract all embedded media including sounds, can view actions script too.

And in flash mx 2004 there is called databiding, this is the best way to hide your action script from the leech, and you can also embed media using php or asp using your anti-leech image protection scripts :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi,

first, thanx for the compliment :P...

...mmnn the problem is that i generated the html code with flash mx...didn't work on the server... then i generated with dreamweaver and it didn't work either.

i suppose that the problem is with the server or something like that, because my pc (my server) does work properly.

i've asked many people and i'm still stuck.

PLEASE SOME HELP!