xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bchs

Cpanel Demo Looks Cool

I have never had hosting that offered that many tools.There are almost unlimited things you cna do. I realy love the emails you get. Never seem that before in my life.

You are free to use your space to host as many sites you want provided they belong to you. reselling of the space is strictly prohibited. And if we detect that your doing it, then we may suspend your account.

I tried the cpanel demo, and the look and feel of Xisto cpanel looks rather different from other webhost's cpanel I've used. I'm more familiar with a blue cpanel template but this looks nice too

Saying that Cpanel is great is almost an understatement :). It even allows you to change MIME types! A shopping cart (Not that I will use it, probably, but anyway :))! Access logs!Are we sure that this is not a dream? :P

cPanel is like a dream. I think its worth the cost for cPanel as it can do nearly everything you would want to do in a server. And yes i'd like to thank the admin for his free services. I think its very nice and in fact better than Inuration's web hosting packages