xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
readytolooseweight

Weight Loss

Ok I am new to this and so I don't know what all has been said on here before but I have a question. I am wanting to loose about 10-20 pounds before my prom and my prom is in mid-April. Does anybody have any ideas on the fastest way to lose weight? I really need help!!! Thanks to all the people who help!!! You can respond or e-mail me at fabdoll100@yahoo.com . Thanks a lot!! :D

lol.. hmm well just stop eating fat foods.. stop eatin sugar ( sweet stuff) and start running, excercising? i got a question to.. how do you gain wait? lol..since there are so many ways to ose weight.. is there a way to gain to?

That's a lot of time you have. If you are ready to take something for that then you can go for some drinks that can bring you weight down in some hours. That's what they say. Diet drinks etc. Or join some health club; you'll stay healthy and in great shape. :D

hhmm i think you should just eat healthy, like eat a lot of vegis and reduce the amount of meat and dairy products you eat. thats probably the best thing you can do eat healthy and just excercise.

To lose weight - Eat healthy and do cardio exercise like runningTo gain weight - Do weights exerciseHowever, your body shape is most probably genetically determined so don't be too upset if you can't lose weight...

yeah.... stop eating,-fatty foods-prefer fish rather than meat-avoid red meat-drink lots and lots of water-exercise as much as u can in the mornings (start slowly at first)-cardio exercises are the best i can recommend-eat plenty of vegetables-eat ample amount of fruits-but eat less bananas prefer other fruits-eat lot of fiber rich foods-eat very little oilly foodsall these points if u keep in mind, u can get a very good result.try it and tell me how much u reduced. best luck!

Take exercise regularly. Watch out your mouth. Mouth is a big problem while you are trying to lose your weight. You have to do heavy exercise to lose your weight quickly. At the same time, you should not eat too much because of tiredness. Come on. You have a goal. Let's see my daily routine.1. Get up early to take exercises. If you want to lose your weight quickly, you must run very fast with IPOD or Mp3 player. :D Music can make you feel more relax. Please record hip hop music instead of country songs.2. Don't forget to drink a glass of water before you have your meal. It will make you full.3. Don't sit or sleep after you finish your meal. Please walk around or do something else.4. If you sit too long for your work, please walk around often. Take light exercise in the restroom. :) 5. Don't check your weight at the first week or don't be depressed when your weight increase. It is because of muscles. All your FAT are gone. You look fit. So, Don't stop taking exercise.6. If you have time and want to lose your weight quickly, you should take exercise two times a day. Please run in the early morning and in the late evening. I tried this last year and I lost my weight very quickly within 1 week. By the way, if you are a woman, please do window shopping often. I know you love shopping. So do I. You do not realize you are walking hours and hours but this is a kind of walking exercise.Good Luck!

Ok I am new to this and so I don't know what all has been said on here before but I have a question. I am wanting to loose about 10-20 pounds before my prom and my prom is in mid-April. Does anybody have any ideas on the fastest way to lose weight? I really need help!!! Thanks to all the people who help!!! You can respond or e-mail me at fabdoll100@yahoo.com . Thanks a lot!! :P

There is very thin line dividing what we want to do & what we don`t want to do. First of all one should have the strong reason &
will to loose weight. Then only he can get what he want to achieve. We always try to loose weight starting very religiously & with great discipline for first few days. What as the time progresses the desire to stick to our goal gets complacent. That is where we
have to keep our self motivating & aware of our goal. We have to keep ourselves in the ambience which will act as catalyst for
keeping the fire burning in ourselves.When we start our journey towards weight reduction, for first few days we loose weight very sharply which is only water weight of the body. After that weight reduction becomes slow.Due to which we start getting discouraged. This is the time we have to understand that actual physical difference of weight reduction in our body starts appearing only after 3 to 4 weekes of physical exercise & dieting plan subscribed by qualified person.

There is a very simple way to loose weight without having to pay anyone. Here is the key... Instead of eating 3 main meals a day, eat smaller portions and do this several times a day. This will keep your Metabolism going and in return help your body to burn more fat. Drink plenty of water to help flush out your system. And as always, eat foods that are low in fat.