xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

Man What A Freakin Day

Ok first all the stuff at my school goes wrong (well college school actually) then my website says soho launch requires a registration key then comes the bad part...... (since i cuss so much im writing this stuff encrypted) *** **** **** **** ****** ******* ***** ** **** ****** *** ****** *** ****** **** **** **** ** **** **!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GuySpook

You probably need a time to relax and push away your routine for a while. It has happened to me a million times when things don't go the way you expected them to. To get away from this all, I either walk alone on the beach (or the creek) or just go to sleep. Relaxation can actually cure you even though its going to be temporary, but atleast you'll spend 1/12 of your day in peace.

At times when the world is kind of falling apart I tell myself, :This too will pass." It seems to remind me that things are temporary. I also think about challenges I've had in the past and how I navigated through them, what I've learned and what nbenefits I've received. Our trials have purpose and they usually help us grow stronger as a person to face even bigger challenges. I know this advice does not take away the real problem but maybe it will put it in a different light...present a new perspective. I encourage you to never quit on life and embrace its necessary heartaches.Take Care,Byrdhouse :D

Here are a few ways you csn releive stress1. Play a video game2. Email people3. Talk on the phone4. Read the news5. Watch TV6. Go outside and breathe in some fredh airTry some of them