xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Deaziz

Hi Community

Hello all,

Just wanted to drop by and say hit. I used to be a member here awhile back but had to take a break. But I am back and looking to learn new things from everybody. I am working on a website right now. It is a gaming/community type of site for a game that will come out in about a year or so. I hope I can meet some people here who play it as well (Star Citizen) and we can help each other out. I will see you all around the forums.

Thanks

Yes, this place has always been a great help for me. I'm not great with computers, oh heck, I'm not even good with them, let alone great, and no matter what stumbling block these confounded machines would throw at me I could get answers from someone here. A great benefit because everyone else I know is an old foggy like me too, and nobody I associate with knows any more about computers than I do. I sure wish things would pick back up again. I'm running out of anything interesting to talk about.

So.... to keep conversations going, I have to resort to things like, How do you feel about dogs? Do you have a dog? If not, why not?