xisto Community

Well, as we have to post to keep our hosting accounts I thought it would be easier to maintain if we had a few more forums to post in. Like maybe a few more game forums. Just a suggestion.

umh i think its the amount of forums are pretty good so far... there are a lot of things around the forum its quiet hard to check everything so im happy with the number of forums but a suggestion i would make is update the Games [subforums], like have a poll of couple of top games and change it with 'Quake 3 Arena - Unreal Tournament' like it should be Unreal Tournament 2004 and remove the Quake or something because no one really plays Quake any more. we should also add other games or an online game section... just a thought...

I don't think you need another forum for seperate games. You could start a topic that wouldn't make a big difference. There are so many games that would make so many forums. I think the no of forums now are enough. :D

I think people need to post a little bit more though because then that would mean that more forums wouldn't be neccisary because you'd always have somewhere active to post in.

I think that we have a lot more forums than a lot of other communities out there, what we're really lacking, in my opinion, is that we don't have enough people who are making good quality posts. WE need to have people who are willing to make the community diccuss and create intrest, not just repeating posts over and over again.

It is not the forums that we need it is the will to put up something sincerely. Most people are doing this for the sake of the hosting. If you really want to do something you don't need anything. Where there is a will there is a way. If people think that they are paying Xisto for the hosting in the form of posting and really do it to help them for giving us such good features then no one would have to worry about anything. If you do it like it is a burden then no matter how much you try there will not be any quality posts. There are people who come here once a week post about 20-30 posts and then go. They don't even follow up on the replies. That will leave so many questions un answered and the overall quality of the forum will come down. Only when there is a sincere effort and a will to do something in return for the host for the facilities provided can we have good posts, a good community and no problems. Don't take this in a personal way. I am just telling this in general. And no one can tell that I am wrong.

I'm not a big fan of many forums or subforums, because this can cause confusedness, but I agree with the fact that we have not enough forums here. For example something I don't like is that we do only have a 'Creativity Forum' for writing, not for drawing/painting. You seem to be allowed to post drawings there, but nevertheless formal it is uncomplete.I don't know, maybe there are not so many artists here, but for example I'm very interested in drawing/painting and if there is a writing forum, there should be also a drawing forum. But this is only my opinion :).