xisto Community

has not being seen since 23rd of Noveber and prob will not be seen again.

and mydmcihomes has not being seen since the 25th (the same day he signed up) dont know why the heck i botter saying hello to people as they never stay very long most leave after an hour or so.

Yea, demonboy, I know what you mean. Have to wonder about all these people that pop in and then we never hear back from them again. Sure wish we could get some new blood in here. But hey, don't give up, sooner or later someone will stay and give us some new things to talk about. At least I keep hoping that will happen. Just saying....don't give up hope and keep welcoming folks, maybe it will work out someday.

i am nearly tearing out my hair (don't have many my pic is not updated just could not choose the right updated one) with all this spam i miss the admin (he is never around when you need him to get rid of it but is around to correct you when you put one link) and i will continue to say hi to new people until i get really fed up with it just wish they would stay longer than a few hours or days.

well sheepdog hope you have a great day and any other active members.

Well, yes, that is all we can do I guess, hang around and hope for better days.

Hopefully today will be better than yesterday. Have a customer coming here tonight to pick up a puppy. Last night in that blinding snow storm we had to meet some people half way to sell one. Quite the hair raising trip. First 50 miles was fine then it started snowing, and all the other drivers freaked out and started driving 30 miles an hour, out on the four lane. The customer had already bumped up the time to meet an hour so we were rather rushed for time. The whole rest of the trip it snowed like crazy. Over 200 miles of blizzard. I never saw another painted white line on the highway until we were 2 miles from the house because of all the snow and ice on the road. There is a big hill before our place, so they had scrapped and salted it real good. Of course, the thermostat in the car is stuck open, so the heater and defroster don't work real well, it barely kept the ice off the window, and didn't keep the car all that warm either. We were dodging wrecker trucks and snow plows the whole rest of the trip. Once, a trucker started to pull over behind another car on the shoulder, for some reason, then changed his mind and started to come back out on the highway, then just stopped all together, about half way out in the driving lane. We had another truck next to us so we couldn't get over, and we almost became the meat in a truck sandwich. It was a pretty hairy trip. But the other folks made it, just as well they were a bit late too so it worked out pretty well. She emailed me this morning, they let the new puppy sleep in the bed with them last night, boy is he ever going to be spoiled rotten!