xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jwcgator

Confuscious Says

if you are bored, google this!inurl:"ViewerFrame?Mode=enjoy the feeling of watching unsecured webcams across the globe and take solace in the fact that some people are more bored than you are!I find this very amusing, I found this one with a dog right up to the camera!

if you are bored, google this!

inurl:"ViewerFrame?Mode=

enjoy the feeling of watching unsecured webcams across the globe and take solace in the fact that some people are more bored than you are!

I find this very amusing, I found this one with a dog right up to the camera!

55996[/snapback]

I got one with two sleeping cats on a bed. One looked up and yawned a BIIIIIIIIIG yawn. Made me yawn, too, and I just realised how tired I am, and it's 5 in the morning. I'm gonna go piss on the back of a dumpster and officially declare it to be MILLER TIME!!

Its really interesting. Like others I am wondering too. How do you find out this? However the cam I saw wasn't loading. I wonder why it is not loading. I'm trying still.. If network cameras are being displayed like this, will it not be dangerous?

Wow this really is funny! I guess life webcams contain "ViewerFrame?Mode=" in their source and thats how you find them? Very nice found :D*Destributing the "tactic" to his friends*